Control and Instrument
Instrumentation and Control System Engineering Department with the support of qualified, experienced technical experts, suitable utilities, updated technical knowledge and standards carry out the projects. This department acts as a consultant and engineering in new projects as well as in existing operative process plants in the field of instrument and control system.
Instrument Engineering Services
Instrument Engineering Services consist of basic engineering, detail engineering and procurement engineering.
All the required activities for control and measurement of data within the plant are in Instrument and Control Systems Engineering Department scope.
- Engineering & documentation
The activities and relevant documentation issued will be as follows:
- Instruments Design Criteria and Technical Specification
- Instrument List
- Instrument Data Sheet
- MTO for Instrument Cables, Cable Tray/ Ladder, Cable Glands, Instrument Pipes / Tubes & Fittings.
- Instrument Cable list
- Instrument Hook -Up Drawing
- Interconnection Wiring Diagram
- Air and Power Consumption Calculation
- Instrument Location Layout
- Control Philosophy
- Junction Box Wiring Diagram
- MTO for Junction Box & Glands
- Loop Diagrams
- Instrument Procurement
Material Requisitions for Instrument items and Technical discussions with Vendors, Prepare the TBA (Technical Bid Analysis) , Provision of Purchase Requisition and after all, Vendors Documents review and checking is in the Instrument department scope.
Control System Services
Provision of PLC, DCS and ESD engineering services based on the related standards and using the most advanced software.
- Engineering & documentation of Control System:
- Inquiry of Control System and ACC
- DCS and ESD I/O List
- Control System Configuration
- MTO for Control System and Cable
- DCS, ESD, ACC Panel Layout, Wiring, Termination
- DCS, ESD, ACC Consumer List
- Control System Block Diagram and Interlock/Logic Diagram
- HMI Page Layout
- Control System Cable list
- FAT, SAT Procedure
- Operating and Maintenance Manual
- Software Implementation (Logic, HMI,..)
- Panel, Console, Industrial Operation Desk Fabrication & Test
- FAT and SAT